New Britain Mortgage offers...First Front Door Program!
Interested in receiving up to $5000 in cash for down payment & closing costs PLUS up to an additional $200 from New Britain Mortgage?
What Is the First Front Door Program?
The First Front Door (FFD) program was developed by FHL Bank Pittsburgh (Bank) to address this funding need for low- to moderate-income homebuyers. Specifically designed for first-time purchasers, FFD provides grant assistance toward down payment and closing costs to families at or below 80 percent of the area median income.
The New Britain Mortgage First Front Door Program will match your contribution 3-to-1. For every $1 you contribute, you can receive $3 in grant assistance, up to a maximum of $5000.
What are the requirements?
- Household income at or below 80 percent of the area median income for the area in which they currently reside, as determined by household size, and based on the current year's income limits as published by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- First-time homebuyer
- Complete the required housing counseling
- Receive permanent first mortgage financing through New Britain Mortgage
- Can not be a student working less than 30 hours
- Agree to maintain the home for five years to retain the full amount of the grant.
How do I sign up?
Contact New Britain Mortgage to reserve your funds! Each county is allotted a certain amount of funds, so call today before they run out!
New Britain Mortgage First Front Door Main Number: 1-215-996-3737 and ask to speak to our in-house mortgage loan representative(s).
New Britain Mortgage is a wholly subsidiary of Merck Sharp & Dohme Federal Credit Union